This is a V.I.P Room for our members only..
My name is Steven Cowie my mafia name is: ╠OFFICER╣©£ STEVEN
WOW - very fancy.... I am impressed!!"Flitter"
My name is Suzelle Martin and my mafia name is"╠OFFICER╣©Z~meister[MWU]"
My name is Marty Riggins shouting from York, PaMy Mafia name is ╠OFFICER╣©{թ}GUNNY_GRIT{.Former Marine Combat Veteran and I'm proud I served.
Kim Wingard here! ╠OFFICER╣©ɗ MartiaLaw♞Still love the fish!
Mike Glassman aka LordAmra
Nadzif Hilmi aka ╠OFFICER╣©£ɗ$+John Dillinger [LOVELESS]♞*** at your service
HiPhil Thompson aka "╠OFFICER╣©£ PHIL"
I do like it! I'm Paul Marlow aka "╠OFFICER╣© Don Marlow".
Hi all glad to be HERE see you in the gameRECTIFIER..║cußα║╠OFFICER╣©
I am Michael Griffith aka ╠OFFICER╣© [IMFU] Mike. I've been playing Mafia Wars for a little less than two months and I'm having a blast!
I'M Yurry Ngantung Really a surprise for me,aka{AWP}Jr"Wolf"Knight
hey, I'm Tom Flippo aka╠OFFICER╣© Tommygunz
Well hello there --- AKA - !!cuBa!! Kitty{Cross}
likin what I see!Don ╠OFFICER╣© Bobby
I'm Bebot Quiambao,My Mafia name is "╠OFFICER╣©chiara[SC]"Glad to be here!! :-)
James Hammermeister here Mafia Name ╠OFFICER╣©Hammer.Truck Driver from Canada Here Eh!!
I am Nancy Goodenow, my Mafia name is:╠OFFICER╣©ɗ NancyGWow - nice job!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hello my name is jason and my I am an officer with [flezy] under [flezy]jay. i am also a loyal Cuba supporter and player. Glad to be with you all..:)
Tobias Tjombe a.k.a "topten" Mafia code: "Don topten"Thanks for the invite !Respect...
Hi my name is Sunni Samberg a.k.a.╠OFFICER╣© HoofHearted
Hi, my name is Karen ╠OFFICER╣©Donwannakicky. It cut my name off for some reason, I almost have 15 points-to change my name again. I'm past level 250-Yeah me!
Hi, Karl Mews here, untagged member.Currently at lvl 243, NYC finished.Thanks for the invite.
Hi Mark Freeman here, AKA Don Freeman.Thus far, trying to access any page in this "room" is a pain because of "Internet Explorer Script Error" messages at every click.Any suggestions besides ditching Internet Explorer?
Nice Blog Spot!Vicki Whiteaka {SHAG}DonatellaWhite{SHAG}
Hello. My name is Nathan Outlaw and my mafia name is ╠OFFICER╣© Outlaw
hi, my name is Dave Marchand and i am ..........El Cacique Principal "╠OFFICER╣© Diamond Dave", level 308 Fearless.i am a truck driver for a local soda company, family owned and awesome to work for, and a mafia wars addict :-} see you on the battlefield.steve, awesome idea and great room !!
my name : Gemalayauw Akhmadmy mafia name : [JRP] crot ╠OFFICER╣©
Hello everybody!!!Evan from Andorra reporting for duties! Sir!
Hi, My name Resi Januar and my mafia name is ╠OFFICER╣© ƦJ
James Edmonds here, Howdy!
i am tejas,Level 241
hi everyone, I'm Rick and my MW name is:Underboss "╠OFFICER╣©BertyBot", level 411 Moguli'm the Underboss in Cuba Officers :)
Hello,I am Jamie Jones and my MW name is ||Cußa||TX Ranger||Level 138 and climbing
Hey All,My name is Todd.My MW name is Rogue.Level 147.
Howdy all, {OOD}BAMA Slamma{UFF} here
My name is Steven Cowie my mafia name is:
ReplyDelete╠OFFICER╣©£ STEVEN
WOW - very fancy.... I am impressed!!
ReplyDelete"Flitter"
My name is Suzelle Martin and my mafia name is
ReplyDelete"╠OFFICER╣©Z~meister[MWU]"
My name is Marty Riggins shouting from York, Pa
ReplyDeleteMy Mafia name is ╠OFFICER╣©{թ}GUNNY_GRIT{.
Former Marine Combat Veteran and I'm proud I served.
Kim Wingard here!
ReplyDelete╠OFFICER╣©ɗ MartiaLaw♞
Still love the fish!
Mike Glassman aka LordAmra
ReplyDeleteNadzif Hilmi aka ╠OFFICER╣©£ɗ$+John Dillinger [LOVELESS]♞*** at your service
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeletePhil Thompson aka "╠OFFICER╣©£ PHIL"
I do like it! I'm Paul Marlow aka "╠OFFICER╣© Don Marlow".
ReplyDeleteHi all glad to be HERE see you in the game
ReplyDeleteRECTIFIER..║cußα║
╠OFFICER╣©
I am Michael Griffith aka ╠OFFICER╣© [IMFU] Mike. I've been playing Mafia Wars for a little less than two months and I'm having a blast!
ReplyDeleteI'M Yurry Ngantung
ReplyDeleteReally a surprise for me,aka{AWP}Jr"Wolf"Knight
hey, I'm Tom Flippo aka
ReplyDelete╠OFFICER╣© Tommygunz
Well hello there ---
ReplyDeleteAKA - !!cuBa!! Kitty{Cross}
likin what I see!
ReplyDeleteDon ╠OFFICER╣© Bobby
I'm Bebot Quiambao,
ReplyDeleteMy Mafia name is "╠OFFICER╣©chiara[SC]"
Glad to be here!! :-)
James Hammermeister here Mafia Name
ReplyDelete╠OFFICER╣©Hammer.
Truck Driver from Canada Here Eh!!
I am Nancy Goodenow, my Mafia name is:
ReplyDelete╠OFFICER╣©ɗ NancyG
Wow - nice job!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello my name is jason and my I am an officer with [flezy] under [flezy]jay. i am also a loyal Cuba supporter and player. Glad to be with you all..:)
ReplyDeleteTobias Tjombe a.k.a "topten"
ReplyDeleteMafia code: "Don topten"
Thanks for the invite !
Respect...
Hi my name is Sunni Samberg a.k.a.╠OFFICER╣© HoofHearted
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is Karen ╠OFFICER╣©Donwannakicky. It cut my name off for some reason, I almost have 15 points-to change my name again. I'm past level 250-Yeah me!
ReplyDeleteHi, Karl Mews here, untagged member.
ReplyDeleteCurrently at lvl 243, NYC finished.
Thanks for the invite.
Hi Mark Freeman here, AKA Don Freeman.
ReplyDeleteThus far, trying to access any page in this "room" is a pain because of "Internet Explorer Script Error" messages at every click.
Any suggestions besides ditching Internet Explorer?
Nice Blog Spot!
ReplyDeleteVicki White
aka {SHAG}DonatellaWhite{SHAG}
Hello. My name is Nathan Outlaw and my mafia name is ╠OFFICER╣© Outlaw
ReplyDeletehi, my name is Dave Marchand and i am ..........
ReplyDeleteEl Cacique Principal "╠OFFICER╣© Diamond Dave", level 308 Fearless.
i am a truck driver for a local soda company, family owned and awesome to work for, and a mafia wars addict :-} see you on the battlefield.
steve, awesome idea and great room !!
my name : Gemalayauw Akhmad
ReplyDeletemy mafia name : [JRP] crot ╠OFFICER╣©
Hello everybody!!!
ReplyDeleteEvan from Andorra reporting for duties! Sir!
Hi, My name Resi Januar and my mafia name is ╠OFFICER╣© ƦJ
ReplyDeleteJames Edmonds here, Howdy!
ReplyDeletei am tejas,
ReplyDeleteLevel 241
hi everyone, I'm Rick and my MW name is:
ReplyDeleteUnderboss "╠OFFICER╣©BertyBot", level 411 Mogul
i'm the Underboss in Cuba Officers :)
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI am Jamie Jones and my MW name is
||Cußa||TX Ranger||
Level 138 and climbing
Hey All,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Todd.
My MW name is Rogue.
Level 147.
Howdy all, {OOD}BAMA Slamma{UFF} here
ReplyDelete